如果你爱国,请你进来看看!
前几天在网上看到的,作者好象是一位法国留学生,看完之后颇有感触,不敢独享,一个字一个字敲出来,发上来给各位色中色的兄弟们看看.
愿意的话,希望诸位能够跟个帖留几个字.
当然,如果能给俺个红心,支持我一下最好,也算慰劳打字之辛苦.
<<当我们............>>
当我们被当作东亚病夫,我们也被称为黄祸
When we were the Sick Man of Asia, We were called The Yellow Peril.
当我们将要成为下一个世界强国,我们被成为威胁
When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.
当我们的门户紧闭,你们走私毒品来打开市场
When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
当我们支持自由贸易,你责怪我们夺取你们的工作
When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.
当我们四分五裂,你的军队冲进来分一杯羹
When we were falling apart, You marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
当我们尝试拼合碎片,你大喊自由西藏,这是侵略
When we tired to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet you screamed, It Was an Invasion!
当我们尝试共产主义,你恨我们共产
When tired Communism, you hated us for being Communist.
当我们支持资本主义,你又恨我们资本
When we embrace Capitalism, you hate us for being Capitalist. 当我们有十亿人民,你指责我们破坏星球
When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
当我们控制人口,你说我们侵犯人权
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
当我们贫穷,你当我们是狗
When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
当我们借钱给你,你责怪我们造成国债
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
当我们发展工业,你说我们制造污染
When we build our industries, you call us Polluters.
当我们售卖你的商品,你说我们制造污染
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
当我们购买石油,你指那是剥削和种族灭绝
When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
当你们为油而战,你称之为解放
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
当我们在混乱和暴力中迷失,你要求我们有法治
When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
当我们依法镇暴,你说那违反人权
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.
当我们保持沉默,你说你希望我们有言论自由
When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
当我们不再沉默,你说我们被集体洗脑,仇视外国
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed xenophobics.
我们问,你为何如此憎恨我们?
Why do you hate us so much, we asked.
“没有,”你答道“我们不恨你。”
No, you answered, we don't hate you.
我们也不恨你,但是,你们了解我们吗?
We don't hate you either, But, do you understand es?
“当然了解,”你答:“我们有AFP,CNN和BBC等”
Of course we do, you said, We have AFP,CNN and BBC's...
你到底想从我们手上得到什么?
What do you really wabt from us?
你苦苦思索,然后回答……
Think hard first, then answer...
“因为你有那么多机会。”
Because you only get so many chances.
够了!够了!这一个世界够虚伪了!
Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.
我们希望大家活在同一个世界,
We want One World,
有着同一个梦想——世界和平
One Dream, and Peace on Earth.
让大大的蓝地球能容纳我们所有人。
This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.
[ 本帖最后由 foxfoxfox 于 2008-5-28 09:13 编辑 ]